How to make biscuits?
Cookies Recipe spoon (for 6)
- Preheat oven to 200 ° C.
- Sift flour. Separate yolks from the egg whites in a bowl, beat until stiff the egg whites gradually incorporating 50 grams of sugar.
- In another bowl, beat egg yolks 8 egg with the remaining sugar until they turn white and lather.
- Add the egg yolk mixture and sugar in small quantities to the beaten egg whites, mixing gently.
- Then gradually pour the flour.
- Pour the batter into a piping bag, carry sticks.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar and bake for 15 to 18 minutes until browned.
- Wait until the cookies are cool before discarding them.
- You can sprinkle with powdered sugar again before serving.
- 80g flour
- 4 whole eggs
- 4 egg yolks
- 110 gr of caster sugar
- Icing sugar
- A pastry bag