- A homemade mirror polisher can be made my mixing borax and water. Wipe dry with some old newspaper.
- Another homemade glass-cleaning spray solution is 2/3 water to 1/3rubbing alcohol + 1 tablespoon of ammonia.
- Still using hairspray? Now those can leave an ugly haze. Rubbing alcohol will do the job on that.
- Your bathroom mirror sure steams up. Here’s a neat trick - run an inch of cold water in the tub before running the hot.
- You can use your hair dryer to defog a bathroom mirror.
- Mirrors perpetually foggy? Try using those anti-fog wipes used on car windshields.
воскресенье, 4 декабря 2016 г.
How to Clean Mirrors
Always checking yourself out in the mirror? Well better make sure that your mirror’s spic and span. Plus a sparkling mirror makes any room look real clean too.