- Wash and separate the cauliflower into florets and grate as semolina (or mix).
- Wash and chop the chives.
- In a dry skillet, roast the pine nuts, hazelnuts and raisins.
- Cut cheese into cubes.
- In a bowl, put the cauliflower couscous, roasted fruit, grapes and chives.
- Season with salt, pepper, apple juice, apple cider vinegar and hazelnut oil.
- Chill 1 hour. Serve in small plates or small bowls.
- ½ cauliflower (or other Romanesco cabbage)
- ½ bunch of chives
- 25g pine nuts
- 25 g whole hazelnuts bio
- 50 g raisins
- 80 g of plenty
- 5 cl apple juice
- 2 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. tablespoons of hazelnut oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground pepper
- A pan
- a bowl
En savoir plus sur http://www.grands-meres.net/recette-taboule-chou-fleur/#0opPtsm6W4d0ZHL2.99